This is a space for sharing personal thoughts, dreams and ideas. While we all have our own opinions, please share those with respect and grace. This blogspace is not the place for negativity. It is a place for open dialogue, while maintaining a high standard of values. As the owner of this space, I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted without notice.
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials. By doing so, it is the intent to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. This blog is a source of income and will occasionally incorporate endorsements and testimonials. Therefore, I find it important to disclose to you the following:
- The content provided on this blog is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services and other businesses.
- Since I will only choose products, services and businesses I use, I will only promote those we find beneficial to the readers.
- You can trust that I will always give my own genuine opinion with a product or service regardless if we are partnering with a service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- I am currently a Amazon Affiliate and receive a small commission for purchases made via this blog.
- Other streams of affiliate income are on the blog and all posts will indicate so.
I love it when we share. However, please remember that all images and texts on this site are property of Alyssa Esposito – Bucketlyss.com. If you would like to use my photos, please provide a link back to the original post. Please do not remove any watermarks, crop or edit any of my images without first obtaining permission from me. Pinning is very much welcomed and appreciated!
I believe in a high level of integrity and will deliver the most honest content while generating a small compensation for my time, research and ideas.