Most days you can find me commuting between work life & mom life, putting on my best balancing act, coffee in hand, mascara and lipstick on. I’m a girlfriend to a handsome man, Brent, and loving mother to our beautiful 5 year old daughter.
I’m an auditor, basketball coach, PTA member, fashion lover, wannabe runner and adventure seeker. I believe that you can always find the good in a bad situation and to always have a plan. No matter what, I’m up for a good time and would never turn down free tickets to a sporting event.
BECOME A BUCKETLYSS INSIDER. DROP YOUR DEETS + LETS CONNECT
I love whipping up new recipes in the kitchen, taking a sweat-inducing spin class and am addicted to chocolate. I’m determined to tackle my bucket list and check off as many items as possible!
When I’m not busy working, you can catch me:
• shopping, shopping & shopping
• spending quality time with my family
• nose deep in a good book
If you’re dying to hear more, here are 5 things you might not know about me:
1. I’m a former college athlete. I played 4 years of collegiate basketball at the Division 3 level. Go BERG!
2. I’m the middle child of 5 & boy, do I have all the characteristics of middle-child syndrome. It’s a gift!
3. I’m thirty & thriving! Don’t let the number scare you. I’m loving everything about this decade.
4. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, yet I never have time to make it! But I will not go without my coffee!
5. I love hats! Dad hats, fedoras, beanies, you name it! My favorite is my dad’s Stetson. It’s pretty bad ass.
Still here? Let’s connect! I can be reached at
I’ll do my best to respond to each one of you!
Have an AMAZING day!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.